The USB wall charger sold by high street retailer GAME was recalled for fear of possible electric shock.
The safety notice is issued after the product has a safety standard that does not meet the requirements.
This means that if the charger is not properly handled, there is a risk of electric shock.
No incident has been reported and GAME insists it has issued a recall as a precaution.
The specific product affected is the ChargeWorx USB wall charger (
Model: CX3111BK, CX3111BL, CX3111GN, CX3111WH, CX2602BK, CX2602BL with bar code 643620311004,643636311028, 020, 6436260104,643620206000)
During the period from May 1-20, 2017 to February 23, it was sold in game stores and online.
The retailer urged customers to immediately stop using the charger and return the charger to the nearest store for a full refund.
GAME apologizes for any inconvenience it may cause to the customer.
In March, Game recalled a Travel Adapter for fear of a fire.
Earlier this year, thousands of Lee StaffordCoco Locohair straighters were recalled for fear that users might receive an electric shock.
According to data from the British charity "Electrical Safety First", nearly 2,000 fires were caused by domestic electrical appliances in the UK-equivalent to more than five per day (ESF).
The washing machine is the most likely appliance to catch fire.
Equivalent to 482 items-exposed as the source of a domestic fire.
The Sun has previously explained how to check your refrigerator, refrigerator freezer and choose the correct smoke alarm.
If a safety warning or recall is issued by our guide, please know your rights.
We pay for your story!
Do you have the story of The Sun Online currency team?
Send us an email to money @-sun. co.
UK or 0207 78 24516.
Don't forget to join Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and Money --saving advice.